Tuesday, November 3, 2015

MRR Radio #1473 - 10/4/15 - Service Interruption


   Here's a link to the MRR Radio show I hosted a few weeks ago. I forgot to post it earlier. Obviously, I haven't been posting on here in quite a while and with very little regularity. Things have been pleasantly busy and hectic in the day to day. I can't complain. I'm planning on returning to the blog in late December with a pile of moldy ass tapes for you to enjoy. Until then (and after then), feel free to check out Terminal Escape for all of the fucked up tapes you can handle and keep on keepin' on.

3 comments:

Jeramy said...

Hey I'm not sure who you are but I just wanted to tell you that the way you write and talk about DIY and music is exactly how I think about it. Been scouring over your blog finding all sorts of shit in the midst of a terrible break up, "hype" bands or the smallest little tape only you've heard of some dudes songs. Dead Moon rules, Coneheads rules, punk fucking rules. Anyways I don't really know where I'm going with this but like, thanks for being you. Makes me feel less shitty and alone.

Jeramy said...

If this makes sense I totally DIDN'T use my one and only chance to see the mummies last night because of this bullshit.

Harvester said...

Thank you! I'm slow to respond on this wometimes, but I hope you're doing a little better now.